Merrin Dermatology 10: Tinea and Nail Dystrophies
1. List the common different types of tinea.
2. Recognize the clinical features of common types of tinea.
3. Know the diagnosis and common treatment options for tinea.
4. Know the potential pitfalls of treating fungal infections with glucocorticoid and glucocorticoid/antifungal combination creams.
5. Distinguish onychomycosis from other causes of nail dystrophy.
6. Know the treatment options for the common nail dystrophies.
About this activity:
This activity was orginally created on: April 6, 2011
- So Young Oh
- John Qualter
- Marissa Hiruma
- Carrie Mahowald
- Lisa Altshuler