Merrin Dermatology 08: Acne
1. List the 4 steps of the underlying pathophysiology of acne.
2. List the common clinical etiologies of acne.
3. Differentiate between non-inflammatory and inflammatory acne.
4. Describe basic workup and treatment for acne.
5. List the differential diagnoses of acne.
6. Decide when to refer acne.
Please Log In, or Sign up
or sign in with a local Compass account
About this activity:
This activity was orginally created on: April 6, 2011
- So Young Oh
- John Qualter
- Marissa Hiruma
- Carrie Mahowald
- Lisa Altshuler