Human resource departments today are being called upon to make greater, more measurable contributions to their organization's bottom line. Few HR initiatives are seen to contribute more to an organization's productivity and profitability than a comprehensive, effective performance management system.
1. Why Performance Management is important to the business
2. The Importance of Goal Setting and Alignment
3. Feedback – the Foundation of Performance Management
4. Performance Evaluation Methods and Process
5. Alignment and importance of Performance Management to other HR Functions